Each Chairman will be assigned a League or League(s) within the MMITL Organization.
This will give them the following Authority and Responsibilities:
- The Chairman has the sole power to settle any disputes or make a ruling on the League that they are the Chairman of, unless:
- It involves a team that they play for.
- They are outvoted by a Majority of the total number of Chairmen.
- The Chairman has the sole power to disqualify a player based on:
- Clear definite evidence of playing over level in the 4.0 and 4.5 Leagues.
- Playing outside of the given age range of the Masters or Legends
- Repetitive Unsportsmanlike Conduct after:
- A Statement is made to the Players or Captains involved
- A formal written Warning
- Any physical abuse of another player.
- The Chairman has the final right to decide a score between teams if:
- An ineligible player has played (someone who was previously been disqualified)
- There is a dispute that both captains do not agree on
- In the case of a team no-show, the Chairman can declare the other team the winner, with an individual score that is just a total win of the majority of the points (ie…3-0 for a 5 point league, 3-0 for Masters, 2-0 for Legends)
The Majority of all Chairman have the following Powers as well:
- They can implement any of the Powers of the League Chairman with a Majority Vote.
- They can override a ruling of a League Chairman if the issue is brought to the attention of the Whole Committee of Chairman and the ruling is over-ruled by majority vote.
- They have the Power to Ban Teams, and to bring Back teams that are Banned.